Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy new year.

Let's hope the 09 is better than 08!

To be fair, 08' is Goin out with a bang...hum & the life and times @
double door.

I have a wall calender with a bunch of red "x's" leading up to tonight.

Jazzed is an understatement.

So, what will stick out about 08 to me?

A great vacation with Andi and her family. A massive house on the
ocean is ok in my book.

Finally seeing the youth center open it's doors, and quickly become
mainstay in local music.

Snow. Relentless, miserable snow.

A year spent on improvement. Studying studio crap, gear research,
piano & voice lessons, and going to a foreign place called a gym.

Developing a snob's attitude with beer. I learned a lot, by both
reading, and getting my hands dirty with what I'll call research.
Delicious research. I forsee brewing in the near future.

Time well spent with good people, and the never ending feeling that I
need more time to dedicate to them.

Sports teams building me up, just to let me down.

A new band rehearsing, and an old band getting a breath of life.


Welp. Dinner time.
Have a good one :-)


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: